Jim Jim is offline

Default Short videos

If you're looking for a story, read a book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Qrkw7aLSw

There are a few others on my page. If you want to watch, help yourself.

Jim wrote:
If you're looking for a story, read a book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Qrkw7aLSw

There are a few others on my page. If you want to watch, help yourself.

Did your boat come with sails, or are those poles just to hang on
electronics?

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:
Jim wrote:

If you're looking for a story, read a book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Qrkw7aLSw

There are a few others on my page. If you want to watch, help yourself.

Did your boat come with sails, or are those poles just to hang on
electronics?

Part of the picture when it comes to the trawler style of boat is a
cargo mast and boom. Sometimes people remove the mast, but in my
opinion, the looks of the boat suffers.

Some rig steadying sails. I use mine to put that big Caribe (C-12)
inflatable up on the swim step. The dinghy storage is shown fairly well
in the videos.

I have since installed a winch on the mast to make the job easier.

A few short videos Jim General 0 July 20th 06 11:56 PM
Jib sheet bowlines revisited Roger Long Cruising 19 April 10th 06 06:55 PM
FBI: 85 Videos - No 757 Shown Rotes Sapiens ASA 0 October 15th 05 12:03 AM
Notes on short SSB antennas, for Larry Gary Schafer Cruising 0 April 24th 04 11:51 PM
Notes on short SSB antennas, for Larry Gary Schafer Electronics 0 April 24th 04 11:51 PM