Rotes Sapiens

Default FBI: 85 Videos - No 757 Shown

On 8 Oct 2005 21:23:30 GMT, Isle of Lucy Lawless
wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
3.17:

Isle of Lucy Lawless wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
.17:

Isle of Lucy Lawless wrote in
:

http://www.rense.com/general67/fbicl.htm

Excerpt:

Excerpt no substitutes!

September 9, 2005
EXHIBIT FOUR from the count case was a DECLARATION of FBI agent
Jacqueline Maquire on the discovery of 85 Pentagon tapes from 9/11.

1) Using associated written documentation BUT not viewing them, 56
videos didn't show the Pentagon building, crash site, or crash

impact.
2) Viewed 29 tapes personally but sixteen videos didn't show the
impact and crash site

Hey, I have hundreds of videos like that.

Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery day,
Mad Max 3
Basic electrical wiring

Just to name a few.

Bertie

Fight Club
Running Man
Tom Clancy Stuff

Somehow I think at least one Tom Clancy video features the Pentagon,
although not necessarily all five sides.

Most porn.

Pamela does the Pentagon? (I made that up, don't bother searching for
it.)

Got the Thomas the tank engine where the fat controller rides daisy and
maisy?

Fat Conductor! Conductor!

George Carlin on a kid's show?

That fat cont should get off people's backs and stop giving them a
hard time.

Sig:
"The cat was once revered as a god. They have never forgotten this" - Anon