BoatBanter.com

-   -   Short videos (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/72005-short-videos.html)

Jim July 22nd 06 05:20 PM

Short videos

If you're looking for a story, read a book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Qrkw7aLSw

There are a few others on my page. If you want to watch, help yourself.

[email protected] July 23rd 06 06:14 AM

Short videos

Jim wrote:
If you're looking for a story, read a book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Qrkw7aLSw

There are a few others on my page. If you want to watch, help yourself.

Did your boat come with sails, or are those poles just to hang on
electronics?

Jim July 23rd 06 04:33 PM

Short videos

wrote:
Jim wrote:

If you're looking for a story, read a book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-Qrkw7aLSw

There are a few others on my page. If you want to watch, help yourself.

Did your boat come with sails, or are those poles just to hang on
electronics?

Part of the picture when it comes to the trawler style of boat is a
cargo mast and boom. Sometimes people remove the mast, but in my
opinion, the looks of the boat suffers.

Some rig steadying sails. I use mine to put that big Caribe (C-12)
inflatable up on the swim step. The dinghy storage is shown fairly well
in the videos.

I have since installed a winch on the mast to make the job easier.