Default Whats with Composite rudder post?

Is there any problem with the use of fibreglass composite rudder post.
I have noticed that some boat builders have since changed to stainless steel
while other are still using the fibreglass composite rudder post. I wonder
why builders are going back to stainless steel. Is it for cost reduction,
reliabilbly or easier to install or make?

\