Roger Long

Default MOB pole finished

It's done except for ballasting and testing which will have to await
warmer weather.

Take a look:

http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/MOB.htm

documented it pretty completely as I went along. You would probably
have to be crazy to build one but is was a lot of fun to figure out
and, if it was sitting on a rack next to all the other MOB poles I've
seen and money was no object, I think this is the one I would buy.

--

Roger Long

Dennis Pogson

Roger Long wrote:
It's done except for ballasting and testing which will have to await
warmer weather.

Take a look:

http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/MOB.htm

documented it pretty completely as I went along. You would probably
have to be crazy to build one but is was a lot of fun to figure out
and, if it was sitting on a rack next to all the other MOB poles I've
seen and money was no object, I think this is the one I would buy.

The Patent Office is a short e-mail away!

Dennis.

MOB pole light Roger Long Cruising 6 March 22nd 06 05:41 PM
Geomagnetic pole vs Magnetic Pole Bob Crantz ASA 7 March 15th 06 06:22 PM
Westsail 32. Kit vs. Factory finished. [email protected] Cruising 9 January 20th 06 12:30 AM
where do you store the spinnaker pole? Jack Dale Cruising 1 January 3rd 06 06:29 PM
where do you store the spinnaker pole? Rick Cruising 0 January 2nd 06 03:10 PM