Rick

Default where do you store the spinnaker pole?

If you need to ask this question - how about in the garage. :-)

There are deck fittings that the ends of the pole can snap in.

I would not mast mount the pole on such a light boat How about down below
or home in the garage.

Boy that garage suggestion keeps popping up....

"scudding along" wrote in message
On a magnificent 23' sailing yacht,.. where do you store the pole?
I've never used one or sailed this boat but it came with a "cruising
chute" which doesn't look very big or like it would even need a pole.
More like a cheerful gib with a big belly. The pole is about 9 feet
long, I guess, doesn't telescope and had the fitting crushed on one
end. I expertly removed it and epoxied a wooden plug with a snap
thingy back on the end. It's almost half as long as the boat. Do you
really need it? Do you make brackets on the side of the mast and stow
it upright while trying not to get it tangled in the halyards? I'm
open to suggestion. Thank you and happy new year.

where do you store the spinnaker pole? d parker Cruising 0 January 2nd 06 12:44 PM
Whisker pole length Roger Long Cruising 4 December 31st 05 04:15 PM
Where to safely store boat in San Diego while at hotel? Bryan General 1 November 25th 05 05:38 AM
sailing store Jeff ASA 1 November 3rd 05 03:38 PM
spinnaker for sale just me Cruising 0 October 31st 05 03:49 PM