scubabri

Default liveaboard marina's in the LAX area?

I've been out of sailing for awhile and I'm thinking about buying a
42-44' sailboat for a liveaboard. Can anyone recommend a good marina in
the LA area? Costs? Waiting lists? Community?

thanks

Alan Gomes

"scubabri" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've been out of sailing for awhile and I'm thinking about buying a
42-44' sailboat for a liveaboard. Can anyone recommend a good marina in
the LA area? Costs? Waiting lists? Community?

thanks

Holiday Harbor/Cabrillo Marina is quite nice. There are some liveaboards
there. Don't know what the waiting list is.

--Alan Gomes