Dennis Pogson

Default Non skid deck paint

RIchard wrote:
I am painting the cockpit on my 38 Bertram and I am looking for
feedback. I am looking at Interlux Interdeck and West Sea Gloss Pro. I
would like to maintain the existing deck look
as much as possible, I will be painting the flybridge floor area also.
I have some experience with Algrip using the sand that is added to the
paint. The sand approach is hard to get a uniform layer of sand in my
experience. I do not won't a real aggressive deck but something that
is similiar to the original deck with non skid qualities. I
understand the Interdeck is not very aggressive, maybe not aggressive
enough. I have seen the Sea Gloss Pro and it has the same old sand
look to it.

Looking for feedback on this application ?

Interlux Interdeck used to give a superb non-slip uniform finish unless they
have changed the formula.

Dennis.

Bob

About to do the same when the temprature agrees. Seem to remember a
past post recomending swimming pool deck paint. Cheep... durrable...
lots of colours.

Anybody have any experience with the pool deck paint?
Bob