Evan Gatehouse

Default Non skid deck paint

Garland Gray II wrote:

I have a catamaran, so it has a big bimini.. It's about 7 1/2 feet long and
about 10 1/2 feet wide. I had a guy that makes tuna towers and the like out
of 1 1/2 inch aluminum pipe build a frame to my over all design. The details
were his. I had inspected several bimini frames on similar boats to
determine what I wanted.
The hard top was the middle 6 feet of width (Sunbrella on the extremities),
and he had made this of some 1/2 inch thick some kind of hard foam material

Thanks for that idea. I was wondering how the heck I was going to
furl the mainsail on my boat now that I have a bit cabin. Now I have
a use for the few left over sheets of Corecell I still have...

Evan Gatehouse