posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Evan Gatehouse

Default NW freeze

Calif Bill wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote in
:

it was 47 f.

It was 74 in Charleston, today...(c;

At 11PM, it's still 57.6 on my digital guage, here on the river.

Y'all boys keep warm, ya heah?

Takin' my buddy's kids to the playground, tomorrow. Too nice to be cooped
up indoors.

It is the Canadian's. They sent their cold air south. Was 80 on Monday,
snowing at 1000' today in the SF Bay area. http://www.cbs5.com/ has a video
of snow in the Berkeley hills.

I beg to differ. Here in Canada, we know that all cold air comes from
a "Siberian air mass". I don't know the Russians blame it on...
Probably the Finns.

Evan Gatehouse
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Calif Bill

"Evan Gatehouse" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote in
:

it was 47 f.

It was 74 in Charleston, today...(c;

At 11PM, it's still 57.6 on my digital guage, here on the river.

Y'all boys keep warm, ya heah?

Takin' my buddy's kids to the playground, tomorrow. Too nice to be
cooped
up indoors.

It is the Canadian's. They sent their cold air south. Was 80 on Monday,
snowing at 1000' today in the SF Bay area. http://www.cbs5.com/ has a
video of snow in the Berkeley hills.

I beg to differ. Here in Canada, we know that all cold air comes from a
"Siberian air mass". I don't know the Russians blame it on... Probably
the Finns.

Evan Gatehouse

Nope, You may have got it from the Siberian's, but you did not keep it. And
as an aside, great story, including the Siberian Winter is Louis La'mours
story of the American Indian USAF pilot that is kidnapped by the russians.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Don White

Evan Gatehouse wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote in
:

it was 47 f.

It was 74 in Charleston, today...(c;

At 11PM, it's still 57.6 on my digital guage, here on the river.

Y'all boys keep warm, ya heah?

Takin' my buddy's kids to the playground, tomorrow. Too nice to be
cooped
up indoors.

It is the Canadian's. They sent their cold air south. Was 80 on
Monday, snowing at 1000' today in the SF Bay area.
http://www.cbs5.com/ has a video of snow in the Berkeley hills.

I beg to differ. Here in Canada, we know that all cold air comes from a
"Siberian air mass". I don't know the Russians blame it on... Probably
the Finns.

Evan Gatehouse

On this end of the country we blame it on the Americans due to usual
south westerlys.
Trouble is...those winds pick up all the polution from the midwest while
passing over and dump on us.
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Gary

Calif Bill wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote in
:

it was 47 f.

It was 74 in Charleston, today...(c;

At 11PM, it's still 57.6 on my digital guage, here on the river.

Y'all boys keep warm, ya heah?

Takin' my buddy's kids to the playground, tomorrow. Too nice to be cooped
up indoors.

It is the Canadian's. They sent their cold air south. Was 80 on Monday,
snowing at 1000' today in the SF Bay area. http://www.cbs5.com/ has a video
of snow in the Berkeley hills.

It's not us sending the cold air south,it's the sucking south of the border.
prodigal1

Evan Gatehouse wrote:

I beg to differ. Here in Canada, we know that all cold air comes from a
"Siberian air mass". I don't know the Russians blame it on... Probably
the Finns.

yes, nobody is making vinter like us Finns

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Calif Bill

"Gary" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Larry" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote in
:

it was 47 f.

It was 74 in Charleston, today...(c;

At 11PM, it's still 57.6 on my digital guage, here on the river.

Y'all boys keep warm, ya heah?

Takin' my buddy's kids to the playground, tomorrow. Too nice to be
cooped
up indoors.

It is the Canadian's. They sent their cold air south. Was 80 on Monday,
snowing at 1000' today in the SF Bay area. http://www.cbs5.com/ has a
video of snow in the Berkeley hills.

It's not us sending the cold air south,it's the sucking south of the
border.

What do you have against Mexico?

NW freeze Dene General 24 February 19th 06 08:10 PM
Winterizing Checklist Skipper General 27 November 10th 05 02:58 AM
Preventing pump impeller freeze up? Roger Long Cruising 8 October 15th 05 04:55 PM