Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
richard

Default electric blankets

I treid to post this earlier but do not think that it worked. forgive
me if it double post. Does anyone use electric blankets on board? I
find that at home I only use it on the lowest settings and do not heat
the rooms. How are they with battery power? I have a battery size 27,
and a 1750 Watt inverter. Would I be able to use it all night? How
about with shore power? Thanks