chuck

Default electric blankets

Some manufacturers have dramatically reduced the magnetic field
intensities of their electric blankets in response to these concerns. It
would be useful to do some research on the subject before making a purchase.

Scientific and political opinion varies on the health risks of these fields.

Chuck

Don White wrote:
Ken Heaton wrote:

This is another source for 12 volt electric blankets.
http://www.electrowarmth.com/index.htm Actually these aren't blankets
but pads, they go on the mattress under the sheets instead of over
you. We have a 120 volt one home and love it.

We used to have an electric blanket unril I read somewhere about the
dangers of having an electro-magnetic field so close. Never used the
blanket again.... now I generate my own heat. :-()