Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Eisboch

Default West Marine is Terrible

"Lauri Tarkkonen" wrote in message

People in many cases gat what they want to pay for, but unfortunately
they do not understand it themselves. Good service is something most
people notice only when it is absent.

- Lauri Tarkkonen

The root of the problem, whether you are talking West Marine, Wal-Mart or
health insurance for that matter, is the consumer. We all want it cheap.
We expect competent help and service, but in their absence, we'll take the
cheap.

Often we hear people bragging about the low price they paid for something.
Rarely do you hear of anyone claiming to have paid a bit more, but it was
worth it for the expertise of the salesperson.

Health insurance? The system of major medical coverage was fine until the
advent of the "HMO" whereby you only had to pay 5 bucks to visit the doc.
It's been downhill ever since.

Eisboch