Default Catalina 470 vs. Tayana Vancouver 460

Rich Hampel wrote:
So this is about 'luxury' and not about 'boats'. Maybe you
should simply buy some ocean side property or a converted
barge with a house built on the deck. If you want luxury,
charter a boat that already has a professional/paid crew/
servants. I erroneously took your request for info to be
serious request about 'boats', not luxury.

It's about cruising and not about racing.

If I just wanted a fast boat and didn't care about comfort
I would get a trimaran and post to rec.boats.racing.

There are other people here who either have a pilothouse
boat or would like to get one and I don't see anything wrong
with them. Many people here probably have boats that don't
go as fast as the Vancouver 460 (8 knots in 16 knots wind).

Have you ever sailed this boat ? If not then what do you
know about it that enables you to say these things ?