Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JR Lomas

Default MacGregor 25 & Bahamas Cruising

I have for some time now thought of cruising for about 10 days in the
Bahamas, departing from Miami in a sailboat. I am by no means an expert
sailor, but I do have a few years of weekend experience. A friend of
mine has a MacGregor 25 sailboat in very good condition that his wife
doesn't feel like having stored in the backyard anymore; hence, he is
trying to sell it. My question is: Is the MacGregor 25 a sturdy enough
vessel to cruise in the Bahamas? Any advice on either cruising in the
Bahamas or the MacGregor 25 is much appreciated. TIA.

- JR

P.S. I also bought the book named "The Bahamas Cruising Guide : With
the Turks and Caicos Islands", but it hasn't gotten to my doorstep from
Amazon.com yet.

Marathon, Fl to the Exumas Wayne.B Cruising 25 November 25th 05 01:18 AM
Free Ebooks for cruising at Gutenberg Mic Cruising 1 November 22nd 05 03:32 AM
Cruising RPM vs. WOT TJF General 7 November 15th 05 12:23 PM
Cruising ships in Dubrovnik wyce Cruising 0 November 5th 05 06:08 PM
Closer to cruising... [email protected] Cruising 3 October 14th 05 06:08 AM