Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Comcast Newsgroups

Default Ocean PC

I am looking for some information on the OCEAN PC. I am new to all of this
so please be gentle. I am doing some research to help a friend of mine. I am
actually looking for a manual on the unit. I am not sure of the model number
either. I have looked on elsewhere on the net but have been unable to find
anything definitive. Any information that could help find this information
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.