rhys

Default Ocean PC

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:33:18 -0600, "Comcast Newsgroups"
wrote:

I am looking for some information on the OCEAN PC. I am new to all of this
so please be gentle. I am doing some research to help a friend of mine. I am
actually looking for a manual on the unit. I am not sure of the model number
either. I have looked on elsewhere on the net but have been unable to find
anything definitive. Any information that could help find this information
would be greatly appreciated.

What is "the" Ocean PC? Is it a purportedly "marinized" laptop? Is it
a desktop? More information, please, or you could investigate

Many here have experience in working aboard with PCs in various
configurations for navigation, amusement and making a living purposes,
but that's rarely the same computer or set-up involved.

R.