Earl Colby Pottinger

Default Help, my small ship has come in, I have a dream!

1) I am unemployed - I have free time.

2) I have a brother in a coma at home that I take care of, so I can't take
too long a vacation at any one time. But I can set my time to just about
anytime.

3) I owe, I owe and I have no work to go.

4) I just got a letter from Visa telling me my card is now locked up.

5) I just got a call after reading the letter telling me that the land the
government was siezing from me for back-taxes was going to sell for a profit.

6) So now I have enough money to pay off *ALL* my debts - every single one!
And still have some money left over.

7) At my cabin I am busy converting a 16 foot canoe to a partly covered
sailing catamaran.

So here is my dream and questions assuming I can get the canoe properly
converted. Is my dream of cruising around the islands of the Bahamas for 1-2
weeks a valid dream? The canoe and add-ons will fit easyily on my truck, I
was planning to drive it all down to Florida, then get a lift to the Bahamas
then just cruise for a week or two.

How hard will transfering the craft to the Bahamas be?

Who is the best to contact? Airline? Cruise boat? Or the special boat
transporters? Private boats making the crossing?

What else should I be thinking off.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
d parker

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
[...]

Sell it and buy another boat when you get there
DP

Danny

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
1) I am unemployed - I have free time.

2) I have a brother in a coma at home that I take care of, so I can't
take
too long a vacation at any one time. But I can set my time to just about

(SNIP)

Are you the same guy trying to cross the Atlantic in a McGregor?? If not,
you two should get together for a short commute. Zeezee.....

Larry

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote in
:

Who is the best to contact?

Hell that's easy.....

HARRY KRAUSE.....(c;

--
Larry
Earl Colby Pottinger

"d parker" :

Sell it and buy another boat when you get there

Why?

ECP

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
the time? http://webhome.idirect.com/~earlcp

Earl Colby Pottinger

"Danny" :

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
1) I am unemployed - I have free time.

2) I have a brother in a coma at home that I take care of, so I can't
take
too long a vacation at any one time. But I can set my time to just about

(SNIP)

Are you the same guy trying to cross the Atlantic in a McGregor?? If not,
you two should get together for a short commute. Zeezee.....

??? Look I know the idea of cruising the Bahamas in a sailing canoe may seem
a little dumb but it is my understanding the waters are shallow for the most
part and land is always in sight.

I maybe a little dumb, but I am not stupid. Crossing the Atlantic is going
to take more than two weeks in a canoe

Earl Colby Pottinger

Am I the only person who loves to canoe here?

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
the time? http://webhome.idirect.com/~earlcp
Earl Colby Pottinger

Larry :

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote in
:

Who is the best to contact?

Hell that's easy.....

HARRY KRAUSE.....(c;

I assume this is a joke, but in case not, who is that?

ECP

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
the time? http://webhome.idirect.com/~earlcp
d parker

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message
"d parker" :

Sell it and buy another boat when you get there

Why?

ECP

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
the time? http://webhome.idirect.com/~earlcp

Save a lot of transport and customs issues

DP

Don White

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Danny" :

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message

1) I am unemployed - I have free time.

2) I have a brother in a coma at home that I take care of, so I can't
take
too long a vacation at any one time. But I can set my time to just about

(SNIP)

Are you the same guy trying to cross the Atlantic in a McGregor?? If not,
you two should get together for a short commute. Zeezee.....

??? Look I know the idea of cruising the Bahamas in a sailing canoe may seem
a little dumb but it is my understanding the waters are shallow for the most
part and land is always in sight.

I maybe a little dumb, but I am not stupid. Crossing the Atlantic is going
to take more than two weeks in a canoe

Earl Colby Pottinger

Am I the only person who loves to canoe here?

Rig a sail on it and you should fit in.
There was a fellow here with a yellow Coronado that would have been
helpful to you. Too bad he's gone AWOL.
Don White

Harry Krause wrote:
Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

Larry :

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote in
:

Who is the best to contact?

Hell that's easy..... HARRY KRAUSE.....(c;

I assume this is a joke, but in case not, who is that?

ECP

Larry is a known psychopath. Be careful.

...and he's always on the scrounge for small boats. Keep that canoe well
secured when around Charlston.