Don White

Default Help, my small ship has come in, I have a dream!

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:
"Danny" :

"Earl Colby Pottinger" wrote in message

1) I am unemployed - I have free time.

2) I have a brother in a coma at home that I take care of, so I can't
take
too long a vacation at any one time. But I can set my time to just about

(SNIP)

Are you the same guy trying to cross the Atlantic in a McGregor?? If not,
you two should get together for a short commute. Zeezee.....

??? Look I know the idea of cruising the Bahamas in a sailing canoe may seem
a little dumb but it is my understanding the waters are shallow for the most
part and land is always in sight.

I maybe a little dumb, but I am not stupid. Crossing the Atlantic is going
to take more than two weeks in a canoe

Earl Colby Pottinger

Am I the only person who loves to canoe here?

Rig a sail on it and you should fit in.
There was a fellow here with a yellow Coronado that would have been
helpful to you. Too bad he's gone AWOL.