Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hanya

Default Aquafresh Watermaker- Salinity selector

We have an Aquafresh watermaker in our 47' Moody. We had to pull it
recently in order to get to the membranes. While reassembling it, the
grey sheath of wires that goes from the main power control box to an
omron fitting on the salinity selector came loose.

Unfortunately the Aquafresh literature is incomplete and mainly deals
with wintering and pickling. The schematics it has shows the wiring for
the control box, high pressure pump, etc., but doesn't detail how the
wires attach to the fitting.

The fitting has three prongs labeled 1-3, with 3 being at the 12
o'clock position; the wires are Br, Blu, Gr/Yellow. I have searched
online and Aquafresh doesn't even appear to have their own site, and I
haven't been able to locate a schematic of the salinity selector, it's
fitting, or anything of that sort.

Anyone have a site or personal knowledge on how these are supposed to
be reattached? Thanks!