Glenn Ashmore

Default At long last, RUTU's DIY watermaker is on the website.

OK, the guilt finally got to me. I have fixed all the missing pictures
and added pages for the watermaker and the rudder. Now that I seem to
have cured my long writers block maybe I will get more stuff up soon.

The watermaker is at http://www.rutuonline.com/html/watermaker.html
and the rudder is at http://www.rutuonline.com/html/the_rudder.html

--
Glenn Ashmore