Default Another anchor light idea

Here is another good anchor light idea. Using your solar panel's
blocking diode to turn your anchor light on and off. I like this idea
and will probably make it and use LEDs for the light and simple
dropping resistors to get correct voltage for the LEDs.

http://www.sto-p.com/anchorlt.htm

No but you do not need to, the wires going up the mast are connected to
the relay across your solar panel. There are no extra wires.

Honda EU3000is - maybe NOT a good idea.... Larry W4CSC Cruising 14 January 2nd 14 12:45 PM
Lopolight.....A bright idea! [email protected] General 7 January 28th 05 02:19 AM
GENIOUS IDEA! shane General 0 January 9th 05 12:37 AM
Self rescure idea TWall10618 General 51 November 1st 03 06:06 PM
Furling mainsail idea Parallax Cruising 5 October 16th 03 03:58 PM