Default Detriot Diesel 6v92's start popping at 1900 rpm

I have a set of 6v92's in my sea ray 540 sundancer the port engine
starts popping at around 1900 r.p.m.'s anybody had any experience with
these engines that might know what could casue this problem? Thanks

Jason Armstrong

Tim

Only things I can think of, would be a proken or wekened valve spring,
a cam shaft missing a lobe, or a bad injector.

for a detroit you need a qualified mechanic. they're not hard to work
on, just kind of googly seeing they're 2 cycle and don't have an
injector pump. If a person pulled off the valve covers. you can tell a
lot of things.

Tim

I love my detriots.. I actually have decided to see my 1998 540 sea ray
sundancer if anyone is interested i'm willing to sell it at wholesale

HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
How does work diesel engine.? zee-qi General 19 July 8th 05 01:12 PM
Diesel outboard? Jack Rye Cruising 4 August 28th 03 08:34 PM