Default Seeking 28' Bristol Channel Cutter or similar

Seeking 28' Bristol Channel Cutter or similar [Wetsnail 28' or 32',
etc.] reasonably near Southern California. Financial reversal [in my
favor] allows me to upgrade from my Islander 29' to a heavier
displacement boat. Reply to
Trent Sanders
S/V Cimba
Marina Del Rey

Rules Test (advanced) Jeff Morris ASA 37 December 14th 04 12:03 AM
What does MIT say about ionization and lightning?? JAXAshby ASA 70 August 25th 04 09:47 PM
Offshore cruiser questions Wendy Cruising 160 February 6th 04 11:05 PM