Mic

Default CAD Drawings of a air pressurized boom vang

http://home.cogeco.ca/~tanzer-26/harvey.htm#boom

http://home.cogeco.ca/~tanzer-26/images/boom-v.gif

"Project: Boom vang plans by Martial Harvey.

I have constructed an air pressurized boom vang for my Tanzer 26, and
have had the opportunity to try it out on several occasions. The boon
vang works marvellously in all types of weather, and the material I
have selected for its construction appears to be strong enough for the
job. I have used it in light winds, average wind conditions, and
strong (25 to 30 knots) winds, and everything held up fine."

Novice Sailboat Question: Help w/ Broken Boom Matt & Kim Cruising 30 June 25th 10 03:22 PM
OT : Who do you believe, the Hmong or White Hunters ? steve General 61 November 30th 04 01:44 AM
Perfect cruising bermuda dinghy Morgan Ohlson Boat Building 12 November 6th 04 09:04 PM
Twin Cruising Vang Thom Stewart ASA 0 September 8th 04 11:26 PM
Rigid Boom Vangs Bart Senior ASA 215 September 3rd 04 12:40 AM