Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Doin it right

Maynard G. Krebbs wrote:

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:29:28 -0400, Larry wrote:

Someone corrected me a while back. They said that PT Barnum never said,
"There's one born every minute."

I believe it was a friend of PT Barnum's who told him one day, "PT, if
there were a sucker born every minute, you'd find a way to take his
money."
Mark E. Williams

Hate to break the bad news, but the technology used in these hydrocaps
DOES work and is based on sound engineering principles.

They are kind of spendy though.