Larry

Don White wrote in
:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44258

Here ya go....
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=41029

Wear your Speedo, Nice breeze for sailing offshore....

We take Canadian money, ya know....(c; Hell, half of Canada is in Myrtle
Beach tonight!

--
Larry

This jerk called my cellphone and was nasty.
Continental Warranty -- MCG Enterprises -- Mepco-
24955 Pacific Coast HWY Suite C303
Malibu California 90265
888-244-0925
Fax: 310-456-8844
Email:
Read about them he
http://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp...3&view=printer
Don White

Larry wrote:
Don White wrote in
:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44258

Here ya go....
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=41029

Wear your Speedo, Nice breeze for sailing offshore....

We take Canadian money, ya know....(c; Hell, half of Canada is in Myrtle
Beach tonight!

If the damp weather & fog doesn't disappear soon, I might have to come
visit.
Don White

Larry wrote:
Don White wrote in
:

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=44258

Here ya go....
http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=41029

Wear your Speedo, Nice breeze for sailing offshore....

We take Canadian money, ya know....(c; Hell, half of Canada is in Myrtle
Beach tonight!

But I bet you don't get the 'Rosie boat' to visit...
http://tinyurl.com/bhyuy