Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
TheGodfathersOfWallStreet

Default The shares should easliy be worth $100+ within a year....

The shares should easliy be worth $100+ within a year.

Anthrax, AIDs, Cancer, Baldness Cures...when will it soar?
Well if any of us knew the future, we'd all be billionaires now
instead of later. However, one can take an educated guess that
Avanir (AVN) is poised to become the single
most important investment of our lifetimes. Anyone who has followed
this company knows for sure that every Wall Street shark try to put
them out of business to take over the lucrative Xenerex patents they
hold. These patents employ the same technology which Avanir used to
perfect the anthrax mAB with near 100% positive results.

Now Avanir has a multi-billion dollar drug up for FDA priority
approval with an 84% improvement rate in MS patients. The CEO has
cleverly put a poison pill in place to stop any hostile takeover
attemtps by the Wall Street sharks, thus allowing AVN to move
forward with their plans of raking in billions in profits from
Neurodex and using those profits to fund the Xenerex project.

If Avanir can replicate their success in attacking defective genes
in man with the same results that they have gotten with their
anthrax mAB, they will well be on their way to becoming the single
most important and cutting edge company in existence. We are talking
about AIDs, cancer, baldness cures and cures to just about any other
genetic defect in man using the information provided from genome
mapping and employing Avanir's very unique and patented Xenerex
antibody technology.

Yes, I'm betting it will soar (and that's an understatement). Even
if I could forecast the future and knew exactly when it will soar, I
wouldn't tell you. I'm loading up with as many shares as I can
afford now while the foolish shorts have created an ideal situtation
for longs to accumulate at ridiculously low prices. This is a move
that they will regret for the rest of their lives.

Insider Buying / * AVN CEO Aquires 2M Shares*~
This is extremely BULLISH ~~~STRONG BUY~~~
YAKATAN, GERALD J.: Declared Holdings
Company/Relationship Reported Shares Ownership
AVANIR PHARMACEUTICL
Chief Executive Officer AMEX:AVN 2,000,000 AVN Acquisition (Non Open
Market) at $2.65 per share.(Value of $5,300,000)

Also, biotech guru, Jonathan Silverstein recently did a private
purchase of 900,000 shares bring him in control of 8,775,000 shares.

Avanir Pharmaceuticals, symbol AVN, Potential multi-billion dollar
blockbuster drug in Phase 3 with remarkable results up for FDA
Priority Approval, fantastic Anthrax Antibody, unique CancerCompound
unlike anything ever seen before, IgE for allergies andasthma,
Abreva herpes cream worldwide, unique Stem Cell patent, anti-
cholestoral drug,MIF tech, Xenerex subsidiary for the production of
the only completely human mABs.

$100+ Within a Yr., Shares Are Scarce

The shorts are in trouble and have created a false illusion of the pps.
Shares are scarce and that is why the bashers and naysayers are are on
the boards. It's plain and simple. They are not there 24/7 because they
don't like to sleep, eat regularly or ever have sex. There is alot of
money at stake for those wanting to steal your valuable AVN shares and
those that have been foolishly short and increasing their invisible,
floating, short position for 5 years now in a desperate attempt to
scare out the retail owners of this gem. They are in deep ****.

The shares should easily be worth $100+ within a year.

Avanir Reports Anti-Anthrax Findings

Data presented at the 105th General Meeting of the American Society
for Microbiology (ASM) described activity of AVANIR Pharmaceuticals'
(AMEX:AVN - News) fully human monoclonal antibody treatment against
inhalation anthrax. The data demonstrates that one dose (lowest dose
tested was 1 mg/kg) of AVANIR's antibody, AVP 21D9, completely
protected rabbits challenged with 100xLD50 dose of B. anthracis
administered nasally. All animals, re-challenged three weeks later with
anthrax but without additional antibody treatment, survived
re-challenge as well. The data also showed that AVP 21D9 worked
synergistically with the antibiotic Ciprofloxacin to protect mice and
guinea pigs.

Anthrax, AIDS, Cancer, Baldness Cures...when will it soar?
Well if any of us knew the future, we'd all be billionaires now
instead of later. However, one can take an educated guess that
Avanir (AVN) http://www.avanir.com is poised to become the single
most important investment of our lifetimes and $100+ is a conservative
estimate of where it's heading short-term.
Anyone who has followed
this company knows for sure that every Wall Street shark tried to put
them out of business to take over the lucrative Xenerex patents they
hold. These patents employ the same technology which Avanir used to
perfect the anthrax mAB with near 100% positive results.

Now Avanir has a multi-billion dollar drug up for FDA priority
approval with an 84% improvement rate in MS patients. The former CEO
cleverly put a poison pill in place to stop any hostile takeover
attemtps by the Wall Street sharks, thus allowing AVN to move
forward with their plans of raking in billions in profits from
Neurodex and using those profits to fund the Xenerex project.

If Avanir can replicate their success in attacking defective genes
inherit to man with the same results that they have gotten with their
anthrax mAB, they will well be on their way to becoming the single
most important and cutting edge company in existence. We are talking
about AIDS, cancer, baldness cures and cures to just about any other
genetic defect inherit to man using the information provided from
genome
mapping and employing Avanir's very unique and patented Xenerex
antibody technology.

Yes, I'm betting it will soar (and that's an understatement). Even
if I could forecast the future and knew exactly when it will soar, I
wouldn't tell you. I'm loading up with as many shares as I can
afford now while the foolish shorts have created an ideal situtation
for longs to accumulate at ridiculously low prices. This is a move
that they will regret for the rest of their lives.

http://www.avanir.com

http://www.xenerex.com

Insider Buying / * former AVN CEO Aquires 2M Shares*~
This is extremely BULLISH ~~~STRONG BUY~~~
YAKATAN, GERALD J.: Declared Holdings
Company/Relationship Reported Shares Ownership
AVANIR PHARMACEUTICL
Chief Executive Officer AMEX:AVN 2,000,000 AVN Acquisition (Non Open
Market) at $2.65 per share.(Value of $5,300,000)

Also, biotech guru, Jonathan Silverstein recently did a private
purchase of 900,000 shares bring him in control of 8,775,000 shares.

Avanir Pharmaceuticals, symbol AVN, Potential multi-billion dollar
blockbuster drug in Phase 3 with remarkable results up for FDA
Priority Approval, fantastic Anthrax Antibody, unique CancerCompound
unlike anything ever seen before, IgE for allergies andasthma,
Abreva herpes cream worldwide, unique Stem Cell patent, anti-
cholestoral drug,MIF tech, Xenerex subsidiary for the production of
the only completely human mABs.
For more info...
http://www.avanir.com
http://www.xenerex.com