Joe Bleau

Default Howard Dean

Howard Dean says that the Republican party is a party of white
Christians. Tell me, then, what we white Christians are doing voting
for Democrats. I've had it with the divisiveness of the Democratic
party, the catering to any group out of which they think they can
squeeze a few votes (including illegal aliens), the constant attack
upon anything and everything the other party tries to do, regardless
of whether it is right or wrong for the people of this country.

I am one white Christian who will never again vote for a Democrat (as
I did in the last election). I've had it. Even if I happen to prefer
a Democratic candidate I will not vote for him because he/she will be
forced to follow the idiotic, divisive line of the Democratic party.

Flame away!

Joe

You aren't anyway. Even if the GOP runs candidates that will tell you
to your face they will ruin your ability to make a living, make it
impossible for you to protect yourself against any thing large
corporations may decide to do to you and very possibly get your
children killed in the Middle East, you will support them anyway
because they are RIGHT on abortion and gay marriage.

So why _should_ the DNC give you the time of day?

Mule

It's also interesting how Mr. Dean says that all Republicans are
corrupt and none have ever had to do real work for a living. If that is
the case I want to know what the hell I am doing getting up at 5:00 am
every morning and dragging myself to a poorly lit cubical for 10 hours
a day.

The Democrats seem to be imploding.

Good riddance!

Rich Hampel

There is hope.

With the dems aborting themselves and entering into relationships that
cant biologically produce children .... with such an altered and
unsustainable birthrate for them, there should be hardly any dems left
in about 20 years. If you simply look at the demographics (removiing
new immigrants, etc.) the dems baseline proportional numbers have
shrunken by about 30% in the past 20 years.
Without the influx of immigrants the dems would have shrunken into
oblivion in the early 90s.

See there IS hope.

I certainly hope the DNC chairman Howard Dean keeps spouting off as he
does, the backlash that he's causing can only increase the rolls of all
those who are wanting to be associated with such hallucinogenics.

Im a very proud and very emphatic *FORMER* dem. Simply found there is
no place for someone who has integrity and ethics in such a 'party'.
The dems are all now 'kool-aid' people looking to win a lottery. I
cant be associated with such.
DSK

Rich Hampel wrote:
.... If you simply look at the demographics (removiing
new immigrants, etc.) the dems baseline proportional numbers have
shrunken by about 30% in the past 20 years.
Without the influx of immigrants the dems would have shrunken into
oblivion in the early 90s.

Then how do you explain the 49% of the people in this country who didn't
vote for President Bush? Seems your figures are a little off.

Im a very proud and very emphatic *FORMER* dem. Simply found there is
no place for someone who has integrity and ethics in such a 'party'.

Oh yeah, that's right. All Democrats are evil America-hating pin heads
who go around trying to get school kids addicted to crack, when they
aren't busy agitating for gay rights and handing out your hard-earned
tax dollars in welfare checks to black people.

DSK

Oh yeah, that's right. All Democrats are evil America-hating pin heads
who go around trying to get school kids addicted to crack, when they
aren't busy agitating for gay rights and handing out your hard-earned
tax dollars in welfare checks to black people.

Dave wrote:
Hey Doug, you taking lessons from Howard Dean?

No, Limbaugh & Hannity & Savage & Moyers etc etc. They just take an hour
or more to say the same thing.

... Funny thing is if he said
something about the other side in a similar vein people would think he's
serious.

Really? Think for a second... this kind of loudmouthism is what put Bush
in the White House, maybe it'll work then.

You think it's funny, I think it's sad. America really is in a tailspin.

DSK

Rich Hampel

In article , DSK
wrote:

Oh yeah, that's right. All Democrats are evil America-hating pin heads
who go around trying to get school kids addicted to crack, when they
aren't busy agitating for gay rights and handing out your hard-earned
tax dollars in welfare checks to black people.

So how do you know that? ....... personal experience?

..... you forgot school teachers who are only selfishly interested in
higher salaries, ridiculously small class sizes, huge benefits and long
strikes, second jobs during the summer .... while advocating 'political
correctness'.
..... you also forgot the ever famous 'trial attorneys' who suck up
about 6% of GDP and without much benefit to the 'common good' but who
specialize in corporate (jobs) destruction by legal lottery.

...... need more?

I'm very proud to state that I'm a 'former' dEMOCRAT
;-)
mulroys

"Joe Bleau" wrote in message

Flame away!

Joe

I didn't see a flame yet. That's really encouraging.

I've often thought that Dean is a Republican agent in place.