Joe Bleau

Default Howard Dean

Howard Dean says that the Republican party is a party of white
Christians. Tell me, then, what we white Christians are doing voting
for Democrats. I've had it with the divisiveness of the Democratic
party, the catering to any group out of which they think they can
squeeze a few votes (including illegal aliens), the constant attack
upon anything and everything the other party tries to do, regardless
of whether it is right or wrong for the people of this country.

I am one white Christian who will never again vote for a Democrat (as
I did in the last election). I've had it. Even if I happen to prefer
a Democratic candidate I will not vote for him because he/she will be
forced to follow the idiotic, divisive line of the Democratic party.

Flame away!

Joe