John Jay

Harry,
You are just upset because I pointed out your wife is a in house social
worker for the Bricklayers Union. You can no longer use he to "prove"
someone in rec.boats is mentally ill, or brag about her donating all his
service pro bono.

Have you ever told you wife about you being embarrassed about her chosen
profession? I hope she doesn't read rec.boats, I am sure her feelings would
be hurt.

"HarryKrause" wrote in message
Capt. Neal® wrote:

"HarryKrause" wrote in message

Capt. Neal® wrote:

http://thebayguide.com/rec.boats/harry_krause.html

CN

Yep, that would be one of them.

As for your opinion of the boat, Kneel, consider that:

* the trailer it sits on is worth more than your clapped-out, smelly old
sailbote...

* the boat is named after our favorite "ride" at WDW, Pirates of the
Carib...

What's your sailbote's name, Kneel? "Stinky"

My sailboat is the envy of the Eastern seaboard.
I call her "Cut the Mustard." You may feast your
eyes on her and her many to-die-for attributes he

http://captneal.homestead.com/index.html

CN

I dunno, Kneel...you really live on that boat? It's not much bigger below
decks than the average refrigerator box a homeless guy might like.
The purple upholstery looks pretty slick, though, and I like your nav
station. You've done some nice work on that boat.

Believe it or not, our Parker, which, by the way, is substantially larger
than your sailbote, has a funky little galley with a sink similar to
yours, a double burner stovetop, running water, and a
refrigerator/icemaker. I store plastic fishing gear boxes in the
refrigerator. There's also an electric flush toilet in the forward part of
the cabin. Despite the amenities, though, it ain't a cruising boat. It's
for fishing.

Here's the nav station.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/stillanon/nav.jpg

By the way, "John Jay" is a usenet troller who has
at least 45 different "identities" he uses. We call him "Smithers." He is
one of the ranking pus-filled rectal fissures of the known universe.
Caveat emptor.

--
If it is Bad for Bush,
It is Good for the United States.

Larry W4CSC

Rosalie B. wrote in
:

http://home.mindspring.com/~gmbeasley/id1.html

What a beautiful boat. Thanks for the link! We'll be watching for more.

Glad she wasn't damaged....

--
Larry

You know you've had a rough night when you wake up and your outlined in
chalk.