Geoff Schultz

Default Photos/Movies from Lighthouse Reef, Belize on-line

I spent 3-4 months this winter at Lighthouse Reef in Belize aboard my
sailboat. We dove on average 2 times a day. I had just replaced my Se & Sea
film camera with an Olympus C-8080 digital camera and spent the majority of
my dives recording the marine life there.

If you've never been to the atolls off of Belize, mark them on your must-
see list for diving. I've dove most of the Caribbean, and imho the atolls
of Belize rank tops in my list, with only Bonaire being in the same
ranking. I will say that I haven't made it to the Caymans...yet...

On my web site you'll find over 125 species of fish, 60+ creatures, 50 some
types of coral, sponges, etc, etc. I've also placed some movies that I've
finally been able to edit (probably requires a broadband connection to
realistically view). I've tried to make sure that my identification is
correct, but if you find an error, please let me know.

The web site is located at http://www.GeoffSchultz.org/ and you can find
the photos by clicking on the Photos button and then going into either
"2005 Sailing" or "Diving Photos Master Index."

I hope that you find this enjoyable and/or useful!

-- Geoff

Reef camping in Belize Robert Mockan Boat Building 2 March 17th 04 04:09 AM
Heaving a line N1EE ASA 28 January 9th 04 05:37 PM
Single Line reefing trey Cruising 8 December 31st 03 06:55 PM
Scout, Bertie's sock? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 5 September 27th 03 04:38 PM
The Lay of Völund Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 25th 03 02:19 AM