Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
J. K. Smith

Default small outboard motor question

I would like opinions from you boat wizards familiar with Zen and outboards.

My Nissan 3.5 drives my small Portaboat around nicely but its user
manual and the label on the fuel tank disagree. The manual tells me to
use 25:1 fuelil ratio and the label says 50:1. I've been running 25:1
because it's what I saw first. I don't notice significant smoke and
haven't had it long enough to foul the plug yet.

Any ideas on which way is best or whether this is even a subject worth
discussing? Thanks.

OT Bush hatred basskisser General 210 February 16th 04 02:46 PM
small outboard on canoe Walt Boat Building 12 January 29th 04 11:29 PM
Habbi's gearcase full of water K Smith General 9 December 26th 03 11:48 AM
Recommend HP + mounting outboard - 27' Sailboat? Dave W Boat Building 3 October 1st 03 01:54 AM