muskrat

Default Mail order canvas?

I'm afraid my bimini top has grown more than a little threadbare and
needs replacement. I say this in fear because my past experiences with
canvas makers have proven them to be skilled artisans, nice people, and

madder than 18th century hatters. Must be something in the thread.

So can anyone recommend an outfit that I could send the old top to and
have them fabricate another and get it back to me in a reasonable
amount of time and at a reasonable price? Is this too much ask from a
world which will prevent me from cruising this summer due to the high
price of fuel? But maybe that's another thread.

Thanks for the help.

Mail order canvas? muskrat Cruising 3 April 6th 05 03:56 PM
COLREGS - The final word on pecking order in restricted visibility. Simple Simon ASA 149 October 22nd 03 04:08 AM
COLREGS - The final word on pecking order in restricted visibility. Simple Simon General 84 October 19th 03 05:41 AM
REQ: Crack for Maxsea V10 patrice Tall Ships 1 August 2nd 03 01:53 AM
Buying an Outboard Online or Mail Order Tony Thomas General 3 July 16th 03 02:35 PM