BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mail order canvas? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/32483-mail-order-canvas.html)

muskrat April 5th 05 09:03 PM

Mail order canvas?

I'm afraid my bimini top has grown more than a little threadbare and
needs replacement. I say this in fear because my past experiences with
canvas makers have proven them to be skilled artisans, nice people, and

madder than 18th century hatters. Must be something in the thread.

So can anyone recommend an outfit that I could send the old top to and
have them fabricate another and get it back to me in a reasonable
amount of time and at a reasonable price? Is this too much ask from a
world which will prevent me from cruising this summer due to the high
price of fuel? But maybe that's another thread.

Thanks for the help.