Capt. Neal®

Default Do you like vintage motorcycles

Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

CN
Wayne.B

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:17:18 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

How does it handle in 3 to 6 foot seas?

JG

Neal doesn't do that. I'm sure the boat would be fine without him however.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote:

Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

How does it handle in 3 to 6 foot seas?

Capt. Neal®

"JG" wrote in message ...
Neal doesn't do that. I'm sure the boat would be fine without him however.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Attention: Jonathan Ganz is a known netKKKop who is getting slapped over on
alt.sailing.asa. Do you really want him here?

CN
Sailct41

My best friend had that model in high school back in the 70's. I had a KZ
400 and we rode everywhere and crashed often as well. When that 380 hit the
power band he would leave me in a cloud of blue oil smoke and it would take
forever to catch up. I always wondered how the three cylinder 750 was.

Scott

wrote:

Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

How does it handle in 3 to 6 foot seas?

Capt. Mooron

wrote:

Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

How does it handle in 3 to 6 foot seas?

Like a Coronado 27??? :-)

CM

Scotty

JAP SCRAP

A toy bike for beginners.

SV

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

CN

Mark

Toy for beginners? I had the GT550 years ago, not a bike for the timid!

"Scotty" wrote in message
JAP SCRAP

A toy bike for beginners.

SV

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

CN

Horvath

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 07:02:31 -0500, "Mark" Boatbasin@optonline(remove
this).net wrote this crap:

Toy for beginners? I had the GT550 years ago, not a bike for the timid!

JAP SCRAP

A toy bike for beginners.

Maybe someday, although I doubt it. You'll get to ride on a Harley,
then you'll know what a real bike is. It makes your 380 ride like a
Schwinn.

This post is 100% free of steroids
Gary

In my teens I had a Honda CM400T. Nice size. Fun to ride.
Wish I had one now.

http://www.micapeak.com/DPG/honda/misc/cm400t.gif