BoatBanter.com

-   -   Do you like vintage motorcycles (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/32346-do-you-like-vintage-motorcycles.html)

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 11:17 PM

Do you like vintage motorcycles

Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

CN

Wayne.B April 2nd 05 04:05 AM

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 17:17:18 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

How does it handle in 3 to 6 foot seas?

JG April 2nd 05 04:38 AM

Neal doesn't do that. I'm sure the boat would be fine without him however.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Neal® April 2nd 05 04:43 AM

"JG" wrote in message ...
Neal doesn't do that. I'm sure the boat would be fine without him however.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Attention: Jonathan Ganz is a known netKKKop who is getting slapped over on
alt.sailing.asa. Do you really want him here?

CN

Sailct41 April 2nd 05 05:05 AM

My best friend had that model in high school back in the 70's. I had a KZ
400 and we rode everywhere and crashed often as well. When that 380 hit the
power band he would leave me in a cloud of blue oil smoke and it would take
forever to catch up. I always wondered how the three cylinder 750 was.

Scott

Capt. Mooron April 2nd 05 06:41 AM

wrote:

Almost as much fun as messing around with boats . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/GT380.html

How does it handle in 3 to 6 foot seas?

Like a Coronado 27??? :-)

CM

Scotty April 2nd 05 09:14 AM

JAP SCRAP

A toy bike for beginners.

SV

Mark April 2nd 05 01:02 PM

Toy for beginners? I had the GT550 years ago, not a bike for the timid!

"Scotty" wrote in message
JAP SCRAP

A toy bike for beginners.

SV

Horvath April 2nd 05 03:29 PM

On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 07:02:31 -0500, "Mark" Boatbasin@optonline(remove
this).net wrote this crap:

Toy for beginners? I had the GT550 years ago, not a bike for the timid!

JAP SCRAP

A toy bike for beginners.

Maybe someday, although I doubt it. You'll get to ride on a Harley,
then you'll know what a real bike is. It makes your 380 ride like a
Schwinn.

This post is 100% free of steroids

Gary April 2nd 05 04:51 PM

In my teens I had a Honda CM400T. Nice size. Fun to ride.
Wish I had one now.

http://www.micapeak.com/DPG/honda/misc/cm400t.gif