Paul Schilter

Capt. Neal,
What's your problem? Peggie is one of the most informative posters in
the group, you on the other hand.....
Paul

Capt. Neal® wrote:

"Peggie Hall" wrote in message

Nice try, Brian and Ansley, but no cigar for either of you this
time...Roger's answer is the correct one--the head takes its name from
its original location at the head/bow of the vessel. And since waste
went directly overboard--no hoses or fixtures where sea water or waste
could collect--there was no odor. But since sailors of that era rarely
bathed, they wouldn't have noticed any odor from the head anyway.

Yah, yah, yah - we've all heard that crap hundreds of times already.
Your not talking to a bunch of ignorant children, ya know.

What a pathetic woman. An entire adult life that revolves around sewage,
stink and human waste. Peggy, you are a walking, talking waste of humanity.

You stink, Peggy Hall.
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Capt. Neal®

"Red Cloud©" wrote in message ...
Neal is a self professed Pedophile. You can find out a lot about him
with a quick google search.

Sounds to me more like pedophile BAIT and it caught you.

Read the last paragraph closely. It asks would you rule out
*loving* a 12 or 13-year-old. It is your pedophile inclinations
that caused you to draw the conclusion that love is sex.

Bwahahahahhahahahhahahahahah!

CN

Here's one sample:

Correction. Those were not electric shocks that made
Bobsprit's boat bounce up and down. They were hydraulic
jackstands.

I think you also need a lesson about flat-chested women.
Flat chested women are, almost without exception, better
lovers. They have had to develop certain skills below the
waistline in order to compensate for their small mammaries.
They know what it takes to please a man because of it. I
don't know about you but I have never had a pair of
mammaries, regardless of how big they were, give me what an
educated vagina can.

There is yet another reason why every man should learn to
love flat-chested women . . . many young women do not grow
them until they are 12 or 13. Would you honestly rule them
out because of it?

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peggie Hall

Paul wrote:
Capt. Neal,
What's your problem? .

Neal's problem is, he's had a crush on me for years...and he's never
matured past the age when boys pulled girls' hair to let 'em know they
like 'em. Please don't feed him...it's like feeding a dog table
scraps...just encourages him to keep begging for more.

--
Peggie
----------

Capt. Neal®

"Paul Schilter" ""paulschilter\"@comcast dot net" wrote

What's your problem? Peggie is one of the most informative posters in
the group, you on the other hand.....

I don't mind informative, what I *do* mind is years and years of the
same old crap (literally) used as an excuse to advertise, sell books,
and drum up business for her. It's something that should be frowned
upon on the Usenet which is NOT intended for advertising. Ethical
folks don't do what Peggie Hall does. She's acting like a whore in
my opinion. I'm just as sick of all you who give her a pass. I will not
give her a pass. I'm calling a spade a spade.

Note she has a five-line signature advertising her business. If she were
on the Usenet just to be helpful, she would not use each and every
post no matter how small as an opportunity to advertise.

Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Capt. Neal®

"Red Cloud©" wrote in message ...

Hardly. As I pointed out, this is but one sample, and anyone who
want's to see more can google up plenty more.

Here's another:
--------------------------------
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
From: "Capt. Neal®"
Date: 1999/11/21
Subject: A Story of PUTZES

I can see Loree taught you some new fetishes during her
visit. Practice them on her. I am not interested in sex
unless it is willingly provided by young nubile women under
the age of consent.

Respectfully,
Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, you show how you, yourself are a latent (if not active) pedophile.
Does the above say I have sex with children? No it does not.

Bring on another one, please. Expose yourself for what you are, a
sicko with pedophile tendencies and yearnings.

CN

Capt. Neal®

"Peggie Hall" fantasized because she can't get any . . .

Neal's problem is, he's had a crush on me for years...and he's never
matured past the age when boys pulled girls' hair to let 'em know they
like 'em. Please don't feed him...it's like feeding a dog table
scraps...just encourages him to keep begging for more.

You know damned well it's your use of this forum to advertise your
business and products that bothers me. I pointed it out in another
nearby post. Get your head out of your ass for once!

CN
prodigal1

Capt. Neal® the anencephalic wrote:
snip
who the fsck cares
after only one-day this bonehead goes pointy head first straight into my
idiot bin

*plonk* with _extreme_ prejudice

Brian Whatcott

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 18:49:51 GMT, Peggie Hall
wrote:

Brian Whatcott wrote:
This is certainly the explanation most often cited: but it lacks one
feature for full credibility: on ships of the line, there were
heads, and these often were placed at the bows.
While the bows is plural, the head (of a ship) is always singular.

You're not going far enough back in history, Brian...the first toilet
facilities on vessels pre-date the first century AD...Noah's ark prob'ly
had 'em.

By the time there were "ships of the line" in the 15th, 16th centuries,
there were even water closets--wooden "boxes" that even had flush water
reservoirs and trap doors that opened to the sea in the captain's
quarters and some other officers'/"guest" quarters which were in the aft
end of the ship. However, the crew's toilets were still in the bow--not
holes in the hull, but wooden planks with holes in 'em extending from
the bow and projecting below the figurehead...the crew had to climb over
to get down to 'em...and on small ships, they were dangerously close to
the waterline. On larger ships such as Nelson's "Victory" they were
higher and safer.

Peggie,
I am enjoying this poo-poo thread (unbelievably!) so don't take this
as the kind of defencive come-back, with which I am sure you are as
familiar as I am.

I did not put my point quite succinctly enough in a prior post:

"Heads" for pooping in are often plural: the heads of small barrels
or buckets can also be plural, but the head of a vessel is invariably
singular, is it not?

Brian W