Default Pocket PC GPS software/(international) maps

Hi, I am considering getting the HW6500 when it comes out (trying not
to think about the price tag) but wanted to know about GPS software for
the Mobile Windows platform. I see some stuff that offers maps for
places within the US but I have to travel a lot internationally all the
time so maps of the US are of limited use. Does anyone know of GPS
software that has maps of "the world" (Mostly topographical and
cities in Europe, Asia, and everywhere in between). Any help,
suggestions, commentary would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

-Gaiko