Duncan Heenan

"JR Gilbreath" wrote in message
.. .
Fine. How does it feel being a lap dog?

Duncan Heenan wrote:

I wouldn't know. You should redirect your question to our dickhead of a
Prime Minister, who no longer enjoys wide support (I never did support him).

How does it feel being the World's Pariah?

JR Gilbreath

Hi Duncan
Sorry but there will not be any more OT's for me. By the way I have
had some great mates that were Brits and also sailed with some of your
great sailers (male and female).
Cheers
JR

Duncan Heenan wrote:

I wouldn't know. You should redirect your question to our dickhead of a
Prime Minister, who no longer enjoys wide support (I never did support him).

How does it feel being the World's Pariah?

Larry W4CSC

JR Gilbreath wrote in
:

Hi Duncan
Sorry but there will not be any more OT's for me. By the way I have
had some great mates that were Brits and also sailed with some of your
great sailers (male and female).
Cheers
JR

Boys, BOYS! Stop throwing sand at each other from the sandbox and shake
hands or I'm going to have to send you to the principal's
(American)/headmaster's (UK) office for a spanking!

Now, be nice! This isn't rec.boats, you know....(c;

JR Gilbreath

Larry
I wasn't nice? What should I have said?
JR

Larry W4CSC wrote:
JR Gilbreath wrote in
:

Hi Duncan
Sorry but there will not be any more OT's for me. By the way I have
had some great mates that were Brits and also sailed with some of your
great sailers (male and female).
Cheers
JR

Boys, BOYS! Stop throwing sand at each other from the sandbox and shake
hands or I'm going to have to send you to the principal's
(American)/headmaster's (UK) office for a spanking!

Now, be nice! This isn't rec.boats, you know....(c;

Larry W4CSC

JR Gilbreath wrote in
:

Larry
I wasn't nice? What should I have said?
JR

I find silence the most effective weapon against a troll.....They just
can't stand it if they can't get a rise out of you...just like the bully at
the bar.

Just killfile him and move on.....

JR Gilbreath

Larry W4CSC wrote:

Just killfile him and move on.....

Larry
You must have missed the one where I apologized but I'm not going to
get into that again anyway.
BTW, I live about 10 miles from your captain and used to work with
some people that lived in the same subdivision.
JR
Larry W4CSC

JR Gilbreath wrote in
:

BTW, I live about 10 miles from your captain and used to work with
some people that lived in the same subdivision.
JR

Great guy, one of my best friends. We worked all morning, yesterday, on
new halyards, putting up the new radar dome and replacing the Windex and
checking all the fittings/lights/etc up the masts.....

Boater wannabe questions (Pacific Northwest area) Melandre General 8 June 6th 22 04:07 PM
Lots of questions :) GC General 7 September 16th 04 05:45 AM
(OT ) Dumb Dumb Dumb! (maybe he'll shoot himself in the foot) Jim General 19 June 8th 04 05:36 PM
Newbie questions Landlubber UK Power Boats 7 January 15th 04 10:47 PM
You (and Bush) are likely too dumb for this Anonymous ASA 1 November 12th 03 04:03 AM