Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default marine head refit (Peggie Hall)

Hi.

I am in the process of refitting a 1968 Columbia 28 for extensive
coastal cruising. I've been researching/reading posts in this
newsgroup about heads but frankly, even after my research I'm undecided
about how to proceed. The only thing about which I am certain is that
I want to completely refit with new.

She is a small sv for cruising so space is at a premium. Based on that
factor, after reading prior discussions I have considered a portable
(self-contained) head with pumpout fitting. OTOH, I do want a quality
installation. I want reliability. I want sanitary. I want low
maintenance and ease/simplicity of maintenance.

On several occasions Peggie has prompted a writer to simply name
his/her vessel. As I said, mine is a '68 C-28. A suggestion as to the
best head refit for her would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance to all who write.

An old marine toilet head Pekka Huhta Boat Building 7 November 23rd 04 12:57 PM
Note to Peggie hall Marc Cruising 16 April 25th 04 04:53 PM
Best holding tank chemicals. Chuck Baier Cruising 14 April 22nd 04 09:49 PM
Peggie Hall question Wayne.B General 14 March 24th 04 01:36 AM
Peggy Hall - Best head available? Sparkslaw General 13 March 20th 04 07:20 PM