Dan Simper

Default How to fight ghost ships in the Bermuda Triangle ???

What can I do if the skeletal ghost pirates want to steal my soul and
my underpants ?
Tim

give 'em your underpants first!

OMR

you wear underpants??

=:-0)

Chuck

Since Marley has a propensity for providing the final answer to a question
unless, it deals with sh*t.
Ask him.

"OMR" wrote in message
ink.net...
you wear underpants??

=:-0)

Marley

Chuck wrote:

Since Marley has a propensity for providing the final answer to a question
unless, it deals with sh*t.
Ask him.

And a quick header check reveals: Chuck is really goofy GARUDA!

Whatsa matter little man? Why are you posting under a new name?

Hiding? Head up your butt again?

Here's laughing at ya!

Bwahahahaaaaa!

Garuda

My regrets for not responding sooner. Been out and about for a while. Yet,
your computer capabilities amaze me. Never in the past has it been possible
to determine someone who changes their identity. You have reached a new
level of detecting assumed personal security. Perhaps, you should get off
your Canadian ass and provide your southern neighbors with your technique.
In the meantime, the following may very well be germane: Leaving the St.
Mary's River towards blue water, the Coast Guard, as well as, special naval
units will be near and looking for foreign flags motoring ahead of a Triton
Submarine. Perhaps leaving in darkness may help.
Either way, best of luck on checking your six.

prodigal1

Garuda wrote:
snip

HA! yer an idjit!