Garuda

My regrets for not responding sooner. Been out and about for a while. Yet,
your computer capabilities amaze me. Never in the past has it been possible
to determine someone who changes their identity. You have reached a new
level of detecting assumed personal security. Perhaps, you should get off
your Canadian ass and provide your southern neighbors with your technique.
In the meantime, the following may very well be germane: Leaving the St.
Mary's River towards blue water, the Coast Guard, as well as, special naval
units will be near and looking for foreign flags motoring ahead of a Triton
Submarine. Perhaps leaving in darkness may help.
Either way, best of luck on checking your six.