BoatBanter.com

-   -   How to fight ghost ships in the Bermuda Triangle ??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/27808-how-fight-ghost-ships-bermuda-triangle.html)

Dan Simper February 6th 05 06:20 AM

How to fight ghost ships in the Bermuda Triangle ???

What can I do if the skeletal ghost pirates want to steal my soul and
my underpants ?

Tim February 6th 05 01:16 PM

give 'em your underpants first!

OMR February 7th 05 09:27 PM

you wear underpants??

=:-0)

Chuck February 7th 05 10:18 PM

Since Marley has a propensity for providing the final answer to a question
unless, it deals with sh*t.
Ask him.

"OMR" wrote in message
ink.net...
you wear underpants??

=:-0)

rhys February 8th 05 05:19 AM

On 5 Feb 2005 22:20:15 -0800, (Dan Simper)
wrote:

What can I do if the skeletal ghost pirates want to steal my soul and
my underpants ?

Kill yourself. You are too stupid to live, and I pray you are sterile.
Most trolls are. It's the non-stop self-abuse.

Oh, and *PLONK*...killfile.

R.

Marley February 8th 05 08:19 AM

Chuck wrote:

Since Marley has a propensity for providing the final answer to a question
unless, it deals with sh*t.
Ask him.

And a quick header check reveals: Chuck is really goofy GARUDA!

Whatsa matter little man? Why are you posting under a new name?

Hiding? Head up your butt again?

Here's laughing at ya!

Bwahahahaaaaa!

Earl Colby Pottinger February 8th 05 03:12 PM

(Dan Simper) :

What can I do if the skeletal ghost pirates want to steal my soul and
my underpants ?

Give them your underpants first. If the smell does not keep them away you
are doomed anyway. :)

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to

Garuda February 11th 05 01:16 AM

My regrets for not responding sooner. Been out and about for a while. Yet,
your computer capabilities amaze me. Never in the past has it been possible
to determine someone who changes their identity. You have reached a new
level of detecting assumed personal security. Perhaps, you should get off
your Canadian ass and provide your southern neighbors with your technique.
In the meantime, the following may very well be germane: Leaving the St.
Mary's River towards blue water, the Coast Guard, as well as, special naval
units will be near and looking for foreign flags motoring ahead of a Triton
Submarine. Perhaps leaving in darkness may help.
Either way, best of luck on checking your six.

prodigal1 February 11th 05 02:03 AM

Garuda wrote:
snip

HA! yer an idjit!