Garuda

Scientists say that if you put a bunch of monkeys at a typewriter and
let them all start typing eventually, through random variables, will
have typed a complete work of Shakespeare. I guess "Marley" just proved
the theory.

Marley

Garuda wrote:

Scientists say that if you put a bunch of monkeys at a typewriter and
let them all start typing eventually, through random variables, will
have typed a complete work of Shakespeare. I guess "Marley" just proved
the theory.

Thanks for your help in proving that theory, Garuda.

I really couldn't have done it without you sitting in front of your
keyboard whacking away at the keys without thought.

Although I must admit your results are hardly worthy of Shakespeare.

Marley
Garuda

I think its time for little Marley's nap.

Garuda

"Doug Dotson" dougdotson@NOSPAMcablespeedNOSPAMcom wrote in message
I believe the theory involved each monkey having his
own typewriter. What's a typewriter?

Try www.ibm.com after awakening.

Larry Demers

Ok, but how 'bout the rest of us?

Harry Krause wrote:

Marley wrote:
Proclamation Restricts Rights of Boats in US Waters

A Proclamation made by US President George W. Bush on February 26, 2004,
authorizes the Secretary of Homeland Security to take virtually total
control over any vessel, foreign or domestic, in the territorial waters
of the United States, if the authorities feel that vessel "may be used,
or is susceptible of being used, for voyage into Cuban territorial waters".

Translation: If the "authorities" believe for any reason that you are
THINKING about or are able to visit Cuba, you loose your boat. Yup...the
authorities are now MIND READERS. And once they read your mind they act
accordingly. I would venture to say that ANY boat is "susceptible of
being used to visit Cuba, wouldn't you?

Don't believe it? Here's it is striaght from the horses ass...err...mouth

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...040226-11.html

Welcome to 1984 folks.

"Them what voted fer Bush deserves whats they gits."

Larry Demers

Because it subverts my rights under the law, to be assumed innocent until
found otherwise. You whiz bang lawyer, you.
Even then, what is possibly accomplished by keeping the ban on visiting Cuba?
We may need pointers on how to live on zero income some day soon if 'ol dubyah'
stays the course, and they might be a good resource!

Larry D.

JimH wrote:

"Marley" wrote in message
Proclamation Restricts Rights of Boats in US Waters

A Proclamation made by US President George W. Bush on February 26, 2004,
authorizes the Secretary of Homeland Security to take virtually total
control over any vessel, foreign or domestic, in the territorial waters of
the United States, if the authorities feel that vessel "may be used, or is
susceptible of being used, for voyage into Cuban territorial waters".

You have a problem with that? Why?

Larry Demers

Who Knows? Nobody will investigate it.
Try yourself; Try to prove that anyone did it, and name them please.
Provide proof of your accusations too. They were Arabs you say? Really?
Prove it.

That is what is still missing here. 911 has NOT been solved. There is
plenty more to know before anyone can make accusations. Osama was the
named triggerman, but why aren't we even looking for him? We let him go in
Tora Bora, so that the war against "terror" (what terror?) could continue
to Iraq/Iran/Syria. Lies, lies, lies.

Disgusted

prodigal1 wrote:

Internationally Acclaimed Education theorist and current Prof. Irwin
Corey Chair at the University of Alice Springs, K. Smith wrote:

You really should grow up a bit, this genuinely is a winner takes
all war, the reason you don't fully understand is that your admin has
successfully protected you from further attacks since 911.

Do grace us with yet more of your wisdom Oh esteemed one. Who did
attack the bldgs in New York and Washington?

A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
GRETTIR'S SAGA (continued) Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 10:12 PM
Just when you thought it was safe . . .. Michael ASA 6 June 27th 03 06:08 PM