Default Cruise continues

Made it as far as Cedar Key, FL from St. Marks before we got fogged in.
Cedar Key is on the gulf coast where the coast starts to bend from
northward to westward trending. Fell in love with Cedar Key so much
that I have decided to keep "Ragtime" there for a couple of weeks.
I'll try to put all the details in a blog that I will start but
basically, no problems with Steinhatchee, FL, good marinas. Cedar Key
is a great place with very limited facilities for sailboats (limited
means essentially none) but I made do. However, it seems to be a great
place. Sort of like Key West must have been 50 yrs ago without going
all the way to the Fl Keys.
Somebody in another thread was discussing cell phone range. He was
discussing range in CA where they manage to put the towers on tall
hills. Here in FL, we are lucky to have reception on many places on
land, forget any distance at sea. NO reception in Steinhatchee but OK
reception in Cedar Key.
If you want great kayaking ( I dont kayak but am told it is superb), a
relaxed island atmosphere, good weather in winter, and rustic old FL
architecture, Cedar Key is the place. People are great too which
really makes it worthwhile. Even my 14 yr old son was impressed.