Roger Long

Default Harbor Tender Idea

I'm working on an idea for a tender to get back and forth to our sailboat in
a cove with no docks or other facilities. If this is something that might
interest you, you can follow the progress he
http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Tender.htm

Comments and suggestions welcome:

--

Roger Long

Geoff Schultz

"Roger Long" wrote in
:

I'm working on an idea for a tender to get back and forth to our
sailboat in a cove with no docks or other facilities. If this is
something that might interest you, you can follow the progress he
http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Tender.htm

Comments and suggestions welcome:

Aside from your design ideas, you do realize that you're proposing a 16'
tender for a 32' boat....

-- Geoff
Roger Long

This tender is never intended to leave the harbor. We would have another
dinghy to take with us.

--

Roger Long

"Geoff Schultz" wrote in message
7...
"Roger Long" wrote in
:

I'm working on an idea for a tender to get back and forth to our
sailboat in a cove with no docks or other facilities. If this is
something that might interest you, you can follow the progress he
http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Tender.htm

Comments and suggestions welcome:

Aside from your design ideas, you do realize that you're proposing a 16'
tender for a 32' boat....

-- Geoff

Don White

"Roger Long" wrote in message
This tender is never intended to leave the harbor. We would have another
dinghy to take with us.

--

What about a catamaran type dinghy? It could dismantle into three or four
pieces light enough to carry in a mini-van/station wagon but be stable

Robert or Karen Swarts

Here in WA you would have to register the tender both as a motor boat and a
trailer. Never heard of it being done, but I'm sure the state would love to
work with you on it.

BS

"Roger Long" wrote in message
.. .
I'm working on an idea for a tender to get back and forth to our sailboat
in a cove with no docks or other facilities. If this is something that
might interest you, you can follow the progress he
http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Tender.htm

Comments and suggestions welcome:

--

Roger Long

Rich Hampel

Amphicar !!!!!
http://www.amphicar.com/

In article , Roger Long

http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Tender.htm

Wayne.B

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 12:29:12 GMT, "Roger Long"
wrote:
I'm working on an idea for a tender to get back and forth to our sailboat in
a cove with no docks or other facilities. If this is something that might
interest you, you can follow the progress he
http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Tender.htm

Interesting idea but in the end I think you'll be happier with a hard
bottom inflatable (perhaps with beach wheels), and a lightweight
trailer.

Honda EU3000is - maybe NOT a good idea.... Larry W4CSC Cruising 14 January 2nd 14 12:45 PM
Hatch repair idea Les Groby General 5 April 28th 04 01:23 PM
Good idea at the barber shop? RichG General 3 February 21st 04 03:09 AM
Self rescure idea TWall10618 General 51 November 1st 03 06:06 PM
Furling mainsail idea Parallax Cruising 5 October 16th 03 03:58 PM