Allan

Default broken battery switch

I have a Challenger 35 which has a broken knob on the battery switch.
Type: Vapor Tight
Model: FG85A
Does anyone know where I can get a replacemnet selector knob?
-Al
Terry Spragg

Allan wrote:
I have a Challenger 35 which has a broken knob on the battery switch.
Type: Vapor Tight
Model: FG85A
Does anyone know where I can get a replacemnet selector knob?
-Al

I belive all of my battery switches were the same type shaft and
knob - 1/4" flatted shaft with setscrew.

Radio shack sells replacement knobs. I have salvaged similar knobs
from junk yard stereos.

A hockey puck and a wood screw or nut and bolt with the nut embedded
in the puck might do. Winter is here, with lots of time for cabin
crafts, now.

Else, try the mfgr Ha, ha.

Terry K