MMC

Steve,
Had to buy a can of "Never Dull" today, made me think of quarterdeck
watches!
MMC
"Steve" wrote in message
The "Boot" bos'n should be assigned to learn and practice in the Bos'n
Locker, farthest from the rest of the crew and especially at some great
distance from the Chiefs Quarters.

Steve (CWO, USN Ret.)
s/v Good Intentions

Don White

Thanks John...I had been looking for instruction also and your 'sound' links
are great. As a matter of fact, the wife just yelled up at me to 'stop
blowing that thing" as I was playing each sample on the site. Hee hee.. Now
I know another way to irritate her!

Doug Dotson

My commodore wants me to pipe "Pipe To Ship" and
"Pipe To Shore". I can't find any references to these calls.
Anyone know anything about these calls.

DOug
s/v Callista

"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
Anybody have a link to instructions for using a Bosun's Whistle?

Doug
s/v Callista

Jere Lull

In article ,
"Don White" wrote:

Thanks John...I had been looking for instruction also and your 'sound' links
are great. As a matter of fact, the wife just yelled up at me to 'stop
blowing that thing" as I was playing each sample on the site. Hee hee.. Now
I know another way to irritate her!

You HAVE heard about these things called headphones? ;-)

NEVER annoy the Admiral!

--
Jere Lull

i came across a navy site with the sounds "mapped" ... i will try and
find it now...you might use google to look around the web...