Steve Daniels

Default Can I pull my 1989 Bayliner Capri with my 1993 Honda Accord? 2.2L

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:13:21 GMT, something compelled Marc
, to say:

PSSST, wanna good troll? Ahem! What is the best firearm to carry on
my Hunter?

One made of stainless steel. Oh, and you should be able to hit
something with it.
bomar

"Steve Daniels" wrote in message
On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:13:21 GMT, something compelled Marc
, to say:

PSSST, wanna good troll? Ahem! What is the best firearm to carry on
my Hunter?

One made of stainless steel. Oh, and you should be able to hit
something with it.

I differ with that advice...I'd opt for the Browning M2 50 cal

Rusty O

Mossberg makes a 12 gauge shotgun called the "Mariner". It has an 18.5 inch
long barrel, no choke, pump action, and a marine environment resistant
finish. It comes with a shoulder stock and a pistol grip for firing from the
hip.

Rusty O

Rusty O

I wouldn't fire it from the shoulder with the pistol grip. You would be
asking for shoulder and/or facial damage.

The pistol grip option is not for target shooting at a distance, it's for
close-in action against live aggressors. The short barrel and pistol grip
allows the weapon to be kept close to your body and maneuvered quickly. Your
adrenalin will give you the strength to handle the recoil when fired from
the hip, or in just about any other position.

Weapons are not needed in most areas of the world. If your travels take you
to the more dangerous areas, then you need to decide if you need to be
armed. If you're not ready to kill an armed aggressor, without hesitation,
then don't carry weapons. Even if you do decide to carry a weapon, a shotgun
may not be right for you.

Rusty O

rich a.

What (and where) was the original question??

rich a.

Disregard my last post....I found the original question.